About the Library Catalogue: Get to know iBistro
Georgina Public Libraries’ Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) runs as a webpage from any Internet-capable computer, With a single mouse-click (left click) users can search library holdings, place holds, renew library material, request interlibrary loans and manage their personal account information.
To access iBistro, choose a link from the list above: "Basic Search" is a good place to start when you are looking for a broad topic, but if you want to refine your search try "Power Search". To browse selected items by topic, click on "Find it Fast" or if you are interested in Kids and Young Adult items, try the "Kids Library" link. It is not necessary to login to iBistro just to perform searches. Instead, look for the blue bar partway down the screen with the words “Search” at the right.
TO SEARCH THE CATALOGUE FOR AN ITEM:
Click once in the white text Search bar and type what you wish to look up. The drop-down menu to the right of the bar may be used to alter how you search – by Words and Phrases (Keyword), by Author, by Title, by Subject, by Series, or by Periodical Title. When you have chosen a search method and typed your request, click the blue ‘Search” button or press Enter to search the catalogue. Click on Power Search for more advanced searching options.If your search returns multiple items, you will see a “Search Results” screen. Click on the Details button for more information about a specific item. Click on Search/Home from any page to begin a new search
What is “My Account”?
In My Account, you can see what items are currently charged to your account, renew those items (when applicable), change your PIN, and submit a request to alter your personal information (address, phone etc) listed under your account. These options are available by clicking on My Account towards the right of the dark blue navigation bar. If you have a valid Georgina Public Libraries card, you are already signed up with an account.
How do I log into My Account?
To log into My Account, you will need your User ID, which is the 14 digit barcode number on your library card, (enter the number
from 0 to the end without any spaces) and your PIN. If this is the first time you are accessing the My Account feature, or you have forgotten your PIN, you will need to call us to get a new PIN. Be sure to have your Georgina Public Library card handy when you call.
1. Type your library card number and PIN in the upper right corner of the iBistro screen.
2. Click on Login to the e-Library OPAC.
3. Click on My Account in the top blue banner.
4. Click on Review My Account to view the checkouts on your account, items overdue, fines, and items on hold. Other options are changing your PIN, renewing items, and changing address information.
5. Remember to log out when you are done using your account to protect your account security. Select the Logout or Exit
How do I change my PIN?
1. When you first use iBistro, change your PIN.
2. Login to access My Account .
3. Select User PIN Change.
4. Type in your User ID number and current PIN.
5. Enter your new PIN twice, in two designated areas. Your new PIN should not exceed 10 characters. Click Change PIN to save the changes, or click Reset to start over.
How do I see replies to my questions and comments?
1. Login to access My Account
2. Click display user information
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page
4. Click Requests / Library message
5. Your original request / message can be viewed here along with replies from the library
How do I renew items on my account?
1. Click on My Account in the top blue banner.
2. Click on Renew My Materials.
3. Renew individual items or all items.*
4. Scroll down; click on Renew Selected Items
5. Remember to log out when you are done, to protect your account security, by selecting the Logout or Exit navigation button. *Items that have holds or are overdue will not be renewed and overdue items will have accrued fines added to your account.
How do I place a hold?
1. After searching the OPAC, select the item you want from the Results display and click on the blue Place Hold button.
2. If in the Details view click on the Hold link on the left of the display screen.
3. Enter your User ID and PIN number if you have not already logged in.
4. You will see information about the hold you just placed. CHOOSE YOUR BRANCH FOR PICKUP.(Expiration date is not necessary to change unless you want to cancel the hold by a specific date.)
5. Remember to click Logout when you are through.If you experience any problems with placing holds, please call us. You will receive a phone call or e-mail notifying you when the item is available. Materials will be held for 5 days from the day the hold is available.
Request material not owned by GPL by clicking on the Request Material link on the top blue banner then on Interlibrary loan or Recommend to Order
Keswick Branch 905.476.5762
Peter Gzowski (Sutton) Branch 905.722.5702
Pefferlaw Branch 705.437.1514
.Download the iBistro Brochure:
Download the QuickStart Guide: